Looking Back with the Bunyip: Wednesday 10th November
Looking back at Gawler’s history through the columns of the Bunyip Newspaper with Janette and Kay Boon from Wednesday 10th November 2021.
- 150 years ago The Bunyip reported on a late Picnic,
- 100 years ago a dramatic electrical storm was making news
- 50 years ago a local landmark was being sold,
- 25 years ago the paper reported on a promotional car and
- 10 years ago the weather was making news again.
For more about Gawler’s history and a wonderful collection of images go to https://gawlerhistory.com/Main_Page
Read more local news at the Bunyip Website here https://bunyippress.com.au/
Opening and closing music taken from A Tribute to Robbie Burns by Dougie Mathieson and Mags Macfarlane