Looking Back with the Bunyip; Wednesday 13th October
Looking back at Gawler’s history through the columns of the Bunyip Newspaper with Janette and Kay Boon from Wednesday 13th October 2021.
- 150 years ago a snake with a personality was making news,
- 100 years ago the story is about a legal protest,
- 50 years ago road safety was a matter of discussion again,
- 25 years ago the paper reported on a Kalbeeba protest and
- 10 years ago a local was making a name for himself in the movie industry.
Read more local news at the Bunyip Website here https://bunyippress.com.au/
Opening and closing music taken from A Tribute to Robbie Burns by Dougie Mathieson and Mags Macfarlane