Looking Back with the Bunyip: Wednesday 10th February
Looking back at Gawler’s history through the columns of the Bunyip Newspaper with Editor, Sara Gilligan from Wednesday 10th February 2021.
- 150 years ago the Bunyip printed a story about Goose Island,
- 100 years ago the paper reported on a Fire at Cockatoo Valley,
- 50 years ago an Urgent call for more classrooms was made,
- 25 years ago a story with the headline Best yield for years expected was published,
- 10 years ago a Roseworthy farmer called for trains to ease pressure.
Read more local news at the Bunyip Website here https://bunyippress.com.au/
Opening and closing music taken from A Tribute to Robbie Burns by Dougie Mathieson and Mags Macfarlane